Business Efficiency - Ranking the Republic of Croatia as a Destination in Regional, European and Global Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Cohen, 1998. "The Wealth of the World and the Poverty of Nations," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032538, January.
- Gourevitch, Peter, 1978. "The second image reversed: the international sources of domestic politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(04), pages 881-912, September.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; business efficiency; structural reforms; institutional framework; competitiveness; international environment of the European Union.;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osi:journl:v:4:y:2008:p:13-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hrvoje Serdarusic, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efosihr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .