Theoretic Incursion In The Identification Of Determinants And E-Government Strategy. Empiric Study Over The Grade Of Implementation Of E-Government In Bihor County
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braude-Zolotarev, M. & Voloshkin & Serbina, E. & Negorodov, Vitaliy, 2015. "Modelling of Scenarios of Interdepartmental Informational cooperation in the Provision of Public Services," Published Papers madd6, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsnetworking government; e-government; regional and local development; public policy; new tehnology;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:371-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .