Is There Any Correlation Between The Chronic Balance Of Trade Deficit And The Romania'S Increasing External Debt?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiza APOSTOL, 2014. "A Set of Ten Relevant Statistical Indicators of Romania’s External Debt Today," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(1), pages 67-78, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRomanian external trade; balance of trade; current account deficit; external debt;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:2:p:842-849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .