The Economic Implications Of The Geothermal Potential Of West And Northwest Region Of Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoel, Michael & Vale, Bent, 1986. "Effects on unemployment of reduced working time in an economy where firms set wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1097-1104, October.
- Boianovsky, Mauro & Presley, John R., 2009. "The Robertson connection between the natural rates of interest and unemployment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 136-150, June.
- Guha, Debashis & Visviki, Dimitra, 2001. "What determines inflation in the US, job growth or unemployment?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 447-458.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Alfred Garloff, 2008.
"Unemployment, Labor Market Transitions, And Residual Wage Dispersion,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(5), pages 561-590, November.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Garloff, Alfred, 2005. "Unemployment, Labor Market Transitions, and Residual Wage Dispersion," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mussard, Stéphane & Philippe, Bernard, 2009.
"Okun's law, creation of money and the decomposition of the rate of unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 7-9, January.
- Mussard, Stéphane & Philippe, Bernard, 2006. "Okun's Law, Creation of Money and the Decomposition of the Rate of Unemployment," IRISS Working Paper Series 2006-08, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Stéphane Mussard & Bernard Philippe, 2006. "Okun’s Law, Creation of Money and the Decomposition of the Rate of Unemployment," Cahiers de recherche 06-20, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
Keywordsdurability; externalities; renewable; geothermal; energy independence; pollution;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:2:p:283-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .