Do Aggregate Demand Factors Influence Current Inflation Developments?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rumler, Fabio & Valderrama, Maria Teresa, 2010.
"Comparing the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with time series models to forecast inflation,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 126-144, August.
- Fabio Rumler & Maria Teresa Valderrama, "undated". "Comparing the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with Time Series Models to Forecast Inflation," EcoMod2007 23900080, EcoMod.
- Fabio Rumler & Maria Teresa Valderrama, 2008. "Comparing the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with Time Series Models to Forecast Inflation," Working Papers 148, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Ernest Gnan, 2009. "Energy, Commodity and Food Price Volatility: What Policy Responses?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(1), pages 21-28, April.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand-driven inflation; traditional Phillips curve; New Keynesian Phillips Curve;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2008:i:2:b:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .