Recent Developments in the Austrian Banking System's Liquidity Situation and the International Regulatory Debate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Leibrecht & Martin Schneider, 2006. "AQM-06: The Macro economic Model of the OeNB," Working Papers 132, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- William B. Francis & Matthew Osborne, 2010.
"On the Behavior and Determinants of Risk‐Based Capital Ratios: Revisiting the Evidence from UK Banking Institutions,"
International Review of Finance,
International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 485-518, December.
- William Francis & Matthew Osborne, 2009. "On the Behaviour and Determinants of Risk-Based Capital Ratios: Revisiting the Evidence from UK Banking Institutions," Occasional Papers 31, Financial Services Authority.
- Stefan Kerbl & Michael Sigmund, 2009. "Quantifying the Cyclicality of Regulatory Capital – First Evidence from Austria," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 18, pages 93-103.
- Ray Barrell & E Philip Davis & Tatiana Fic & Dawn Holland & Simon Kirby & Iana Liadze, 2009. "Optimal Regulation of Bank Capital and Liquidity: How to Calibrate New International Standards," Occasional Papers 38, Financial Services Authority.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Austria; Publication of Financial Sector Assessment Program Documentation—Technical Note on Stress Testing the Banking Sector," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/16, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfs:y:2009:i:18:b:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan W. Schmitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.