CESEE Households amid the Financial Crisis: Euro Survey Shows Darkened Economic Sentiment and Changes in Savings Behavior
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Thomas Scheiber, 2012. "Not So Trustworthy Anymore? The Euro as a Safe Haven Asset in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 65-71.
- Sándor Gardó, 2010. "Macrofinancial Stability in Croatia in the Wake of the Global Crisis: Risks and Policy Responses," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 6-37.
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2012:i:2:b:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2011:i:4:b:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Pann & Reinhardt Seliger & Julia Übeleis, 2010. "Foreign Currency Lending in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe: The Case of Austrian Banks," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 20, pages 56-76.
More about this item
KeywordsEuroization; global financial crisis; portfolio decision; trust; survey data; Central; Eastern and Southeastern Europe;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2009:i:4:b:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .