Beyond the Usual Suspects: Rethinking the Mechanisms of Paradigm Shifts in Macroeconomic Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedman, Milton, 1982. "Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice: A Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(3), pages 404-406, August.
- Friedman, Milton, 1982. "Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 98-118, February.
- Friedman, Milton & Schwartz, Anna J, 1969. "The Definition of Money: Net Wealth and Neutrality as Criteria," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, February.
More about this item
Keywordsexogenous shocks; international economic competition; policy conditionality; partisan politics;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oen:econom:y:2013:i:01:id:350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sorecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .