Central Banks’ independence and monetary competition: Why the Euro should grow stronger as compared to the US Dollar
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristian Păun, 2016. "The Adoption Of Euro In Case Of Romania: The Main (Counter) Arguments," Review of Social and Economic Issues, Romanian-American University, vol. 1(3), pages 76-94, march.
More about this item
Keywordscentral banking; independence; European Central Bank; euro;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oen:econom:y:2009:i:01:id:142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sorecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .