Importanţa credibilităţii pentru dezvoltarea economică. O evaluare a poziţiei României în primul deceniu de tranziţie
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; credibility; economic transition;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oen:econom:y:2006:i:02:id:76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sorecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .