Environmental policies and productivity growth: a critical review of empirical findings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tomasz Koźluk & Vera Zipperer, 2013. "Environmental Policies and Productivity Growth: A Critical Review of Empirical Findings," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1096, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubashkina, Yana & Galeotti, Marzio & Verdolini, Elena, 2015.
"Environmental regulation and competitiveness: Empirical evidence on the Porter Hypothesis from European manufacturing sectors,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 288-300.
- Yana Rubashkina & Marzio Galeotti & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Porter Hypothesis from European Manufacturing Sectors," IEFE Working Papers 69, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Yana Rubashkina & Marzio Galeotti & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Porter Hypothesis from European Manufacturing Sectors," Working Papers 2014.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:183-206. is not listed on IDEAS
- Spyros Arvanitis & Michael Peneder & Christian Rammer & Tobias Stucki & Martin Wörter, 2016. "Development and Utilization of Energy-related Technologies, Economic Performance and the Role of Policy Instruments," KOF Working papers 16-419, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:49-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonietti, Roberto & Marzucchi, Alberto, 2014. "Green tangible investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 150-161.
- Albrizio, Silvia & Kozluk, Tomasz & Zipperer, Vera, 2017. "Environmental policies and productivity growth: Evidence across industries and firms," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 209-226.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2323-:d:122721 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Santis R. & Jona Lasinio C., 2016.
"Environmental Policies, Innovation and Productivity in the EU,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 615-635, December.
- Roberta De Santis & Cecilia Jona Lasinio, 2015. "Environmental Policies, Innovation and Productivity in the EU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 100, European Institute, LSE.
- Borghesi, Simone & Cainelli, Giulio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2015.
"Linking emission trading to environmental innovation: Evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 669-683.
- Simone Borghesi & Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Linking emission trading to environmental innovation: evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry," SEEDS Working Papers 2714, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2014.
- Roberta De Santis & Cecilia Jona Lasinio, 2015. "Environmental Policies, Innovation and Productivity in EU," Working Papers LuissLab 15122, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- David Oliveira & Isabel Mendes, 2017. "Green Taxation on Competitiveness: The Effect of the ISP Tax on the Portuguese Retail Sector of Road Fuels," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 178-184.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:6:p:1018-1031 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yan & Shen, Neng, 2016. "Environmental regulation and environmental productivity: The case of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 758-766.
- Åsa Johansson, 2016. "Public Finance, Economic Growth and Inequality: A Survey of the Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1346, OECD Publishing.
- Xie, Rong-hui & Yuan, Yi-jun & Huang, Jing-jing, 2017. "Different Types of Environmental Regulations and Heterogeneous Influence on “Green” Productivity: Evidence from China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 104-112.
- Lorena D’Agostino, 2015. "How MNEs respond to environmental regulation: integrating the Porter hypothesis and the pollution haven hypothesis," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(2), pages 245-269, August.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2017.
"Energy subsidies, public investment and endogenous growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 693-709.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2015. "Energy Subsidies, Public Investment and Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 65741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morales-Lage, Rafael & Bengochea-Morancho, Aurelia & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2016. "Does environmental policy stringency foster innovation and productivity in OECD countries?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 282, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental policy; Porter Hypothesis; Productivity; Innovation;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecokac:5jz2drqml75j. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.