The effect of the global financial crisis on OECD potential output
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Patrice Ollivaud & David Turner, 2014. "The Effect of the Global Financial Crisis on OECD Potential Output," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1166, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Ridder, Maarten, 2016.
"Investment in productivity and the long-run effect of financial crises on output,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
86180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Maarten de Ridder, 2016. "Investment in Productivity and the Long-Run Effect of Financial Crises on Output," Discussion Papers 1630, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- de Ridder, M., 2016. "Investment in Productivity and the Long-Run Effect of Financial Crises on Output," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1659, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Maarten de Ridder, 2016. "Investment in Productivity and the Long-Run Effect of Financial Crises on Output," CESifo Working Paper Series 6243, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ipf:psejou:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:159-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrice Ollivaud & Yvan Guillemette & David Turner, 2016. "Links between weak investment and the slowdown in productivity and potential output growth across the OECD," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1304, OECD Publishing.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:54-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilms, Philip & Swank, Job & de Haan, Jakob, 2018.
"Determinants of the real impact of banking crises: A review and new evidence,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 54-70.
- Philip Wilms & Job Swank & Jakob de Haan, 2014. "Determinants of the real impact of banking crises: A review and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 437, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Masuch, Klaus & Moshammer, Edmund & Pierluigi, Beatrice, 2016. "Institutions and Growth in Europe," CEPS Papers 11482, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:kap:atlecj:v:45:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11293-017-9551-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0828-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecokac:5js64l2bv0zv. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.