Trading Out of Poverty: How Aid for Trade Can Help
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez-Zarzoso Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann Felicitas & Klasen Stephan & Johannsen Florian, 2016. "Does German Development Aid boost German Exports and German Employment? A Sectoral Level Analysis," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(1), pages 71-94, February.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2013.
"Financing for Development: The Gap between Words and Deeds since Monterrey,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2011. "Financing for development: The gap between words and deeds since Monterrey," Kiel Working Papers 1691, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paolo Giordano & Kun Li, 2012. "An Updated Assessment of the Trade and Poverty Nexus in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 79119, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mark Langan & James Scott, 2011. "The false promise of Aid for Trade," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 16011, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dcdkaa:5kmmzzc2vvr4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .