Abstracts from the latest discussion papers.
Volume (Year): 55 (1992)
Issue (Month): (Septemeber)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 2498, Wellington|
Phone: 64 4 471-3767
Fax: 64 4 471-2270
Web page: http://www.rbnz.govt.nz
More information through EDIRC
- Wissner, Matthias, 2014. "Regulation of district-heating systems," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 63-73.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shavell, Steven, 1994.
"Accuracy in the Determination of Liability,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 1992. "Accuracy in the Determination of Liability," NBER Working Papers 4203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmes, Thomas J & Schmitz, James A, Jr, 1995. "On the Turnover of Business Firms and Business Managers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1005-1038, October.
- Holmes, T.J. & Schmitz, J.A., 1992. "On the Turnover of Business Firms and Business Managers," Working papers 9211, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- James A Schmitz & Thomas J Holmes, 1994. "On The Turnover of Business Firms and Business Managers," Working Papers 92-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Thomas J. Holmes & James A. Schmitz, 1995. "On the turnover of business firms and business managers," Working Papers 545, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan Gruber & James M. Poterba, 1996. "Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance," NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 135-168 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & James Poterba, 1995. "Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 5147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olson, Lars J., 1995. "Dynamic Economic Models with Uncertainty and Irreversibility: Methods and Applications," Working Papers 197822, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Sabin Bikram Panta & Devi Prasad Bedari, Ph.D., 2015. "Cost Efficiency of Nepali Commercial Banks in the Context of Regulatory Changes," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 27(2), pages 1-16, October.
- Blakemore, Arthur E, et al, 1996. "Employer Tax Evasion in the Unemployment Insurance Program," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 210-230, April.
- Gowdy, John M. & McDaniel, Carl N., 1995. "One world, one experiment: addressing the biodiversity--economics conflict," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 181-192, December.
- Andrew James Abbott & Glauco De Vita, 2011. "Testing for long-run convergence across regional house prices in the UK: a pairwise approach," Post-Print hal-00762892, HAL.
- Chahreddine ABBES, "undated". "When Free Trade is Good for the Environment?," EcoMod2009 21500000, EcoMod.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence Kahn, 2000. "Gender and Youth Employment Outcomes (The United States and West Germany, 1984-1991)," NBER Chapters,in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 107-168 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enric Tello Aragay, 1994. "El papel del crédito rural en la agricultura del Antiguo Régimen: desarrollo y crisis de las modalidades crediticias (1600-1850)," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 7, pages 9-37, june.
- Mitra, Atul & Jenkins, G. Douglas & Gupta, Nina & Shaw, Jason D., 2015. "The utility of pay raises/cuts: A simulation experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 150-166.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:september1992:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed