Asset prices and monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Ledingham & Andrew Rodgers & Allison Stinson & Banking System Department, 2000. "Recent developments in the payment system," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 63, December.
- Geof Mortlock & Ian Woolford, 2003. "Financial sector assessment programme," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 66, March.
- Andrew Rodgers, 2001. "Foreign exchange settlement risk survey," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 64, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Bollard & Mark Smith, 2006. "Major global developments in the new millennium," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 69, pages 1-14., June.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John Ammer & Brian M. Doyle & Linda S. Kole & Robert F. Martin, 2005.
"Monetary Policy and House Prices: A Cross-Country Study,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
344, Central Bank of Chile.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John Ammer & Brian M. Doyle & Linda S. Kole & Robert F. Martin, 2005. "Monetary policy and house prices: a cross-country study," International Finance Discussion Papers 841, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Edward Chilcote & Gennaro Zezza, 2006. "Are Housing Prices, Household Debt, and Growth Sustainable?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_jan_06, Levy Economics Institute.
- Waters, George A., 2012. "Careful price level targeting," Research Discussion Papers 30/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Caterina Mendicino & Andrea Pescatori, 2004.
"Credit Frictions, housing prices and optimal monetary policy Rules,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0042, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Andrea Pescatori & Caterino Mendicino, 2005. "Credit Frictions, Housing Prices and Optimal Monetary Policy Rules," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 67, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Milani, Fabio, 2007.
"Expectations, learning and macroeconomic persistence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 2065-2082, October.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Macroeconomics 0510022, EconWPA.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Working Papers 050608, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Ansgar Belke & Marcel Wiedmann, 2005. "Boom or Bubble in the US Real Estate Market?," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 260/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Atolia, Manoj & Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton, 2011. "Understanding liquidity shortages during severe economic downturns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 330-343, March.
- Leni Hunter & Adrian Orr & Bruce White, 2006. "Towards a framework for promoting financial stability in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 69, pages 1-17., March.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2005. "The Brave New World of Central Banking: The Policy Challenges Posed by Asset Price Booms and Busts," Working Papers 2005/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Branch, William A., 2007. "Sticky information and model uncertainty in survey data on inflation expectations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 245-276, January.
- Maria Teresa VALDERRAMA & Sylvia KAUFMANN, "undated". "Modeling Credit Aggregates," EcoMod2004 330600146, EcoMod.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2009. "The time-varying cost channel of monetary transmission," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 941-953, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:march2004:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .