Asset prices and monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George A. Waters, 2015. "Careful Price Level Targeting," International Symposia in Economic Theory and Econometrics, in: William A. Barnett & Fredj Jawadi (ed.), Monetary Policy in the Context of the Financial Crisis: New Challenges and Lessons, volume 24, pages 29-40, Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Branch, William A., 2007. "Sticky information and model uncertainty in survey data on inflation expectations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 245-276, January.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Maria Teresa Valderrama, 2004. "Modeling Credit Aggregates," Working Papers 90, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Caterina Mendicino & Andrea Pescatori, 2004.
"Credit Frictions, housing prices and optimal monetary policy Rules,"
Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre'
0042, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Andrea Pescatori & Caterino Mendicino, 2005. "Credit Frictions, Housing Prices and Optimal Monetary Policy Rules," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 67, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Leni Hunter & Adrian Orr & Bruce White, 2006. "Towards a framework for promoting financial stability in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 69, pages 1-17., March.
- Paweł Baranowski, 2008. "Reguła Taylora i jej rozszerzenia," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 7-8, pages 1-23.
- Milani, Fabio, 2007.
"Expectations, learning and macroeconomic persistence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 2065-2082, October.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Working Papers 050608, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Macroeconomics 0510022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G., 2006.
"The Brave new World of Central Banking: Polcy Challenges posed by Asset Price Booms and Busts,"
National Institute Economic Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 196, pages 107-119, April.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2005. "The Brave New World of Central Banking: The Policy Challenges Posed by Asset Price Booms and Busts," Working Papers 2005/14, Czech National Bank.
- Anastasios G. Malliaris, 2018. "The Evolving Nature of Asset Price Bubbles, Financial Instability and Monetary Policy," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 22(1-2), pages 35-62, March - J.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2009. "The time-varying cost channel of monetary transmission," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 941-953, October.
- Alan Bollard & Mark Smith, 2006. "Major global developments in the new millennium," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 69, pages 1-14., June.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Edward Chilcote & Gennaro Zezza, 2006. "Are Housing Prices, Household Debt, and Growth Sustainable?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_jan_06, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ansgar Belke & Marcel Wiedmann, 2005. "Boom or Bubble in the US Real Estate Market?," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 260/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Atolia, Manoj & Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton, 2011. "Understanding liquidity shortages during severe economic downturns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 330-343, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:march2004:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.