Brand Positioning - an Analyze of the Romanian Chocolate Bars Market from Youngsters’ Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leilei Gao & S. Christian Wheeler & Baba Shiv, 2009. "The "Shaken Self": Product Choices as a Means of Restoring Self-View Confidence," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 29-38, June.
- Mitchell, Andrew A, 1986. " The Effect of Verbal and Visual Components of Advertisements on Brand Attitudes and Attitude toward the Advertisement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 12-24, June.
- Holt, Douglas B, 2002. " Why Do Brands Cause Trouble? A Dialectical Theory of Consumer Culture and Branding," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 70-90, June.
- Ward, Scott, 1974. " Consumer Socialization," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 1-14, Se.
- Dittmar, Helga & Pepper, Lucy, 1994. "To have is to be: Materialism and person perception in working-class and middle-class British adolescents," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 233-251, June.
- Lisa Ryan & Suzanne Dziurawiec, 2001. "Materialism and Its Relationship to Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 185-197, August.
More about this item
Keywordspositioning strategy; brand; perceptual mapping; positioning process; chocolate bars; youngsters;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nup:jrmdke:v:1:y:2013:i:3:p:409-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian-Mihai VIDU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmsnsro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .