Quantitative methods applied in the analysis of teenagers problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balcao Reis, Ana, 2001. "On the welfare effects of foreign investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 411-427, August.
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danciu Aniela Raluca & Zizi Goschin & Mihaela Gruiescu, 2010. "The Regional Disparities Of The Fdi In Romania," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(4), pages 23-31, december.
- Erhard Reschenhofer & Michael Schilde & Eva Oberecker & Ellen Payr & Hasan Tandogan & Lea Wakolbinger, 2012. "Identifying the determinants of foreign direct investment: a data-specific model selection approach," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 739-752, August.
- Abdul Khaliq & Ilan Noy, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Sectoral Data in Indonesia," Working Papers 200726, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- GOSCHIN Zizi & DANCIU Aniela-Raluca & SERBU Razvan Rares Sorin, 2013. "Understanding The Regional Determinants Of The Fdi In Romania: Evidence From A Panel Data Model," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(5), pages 207-222.
- Nigel Driffield & Max Munday, 2000. "Industrial Performance, Agglomeration, and Foreign Manufacturing Investment in the UK," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(1), pages 21-37, March.
More about this item
Keywordsadolescent; problems; obesity; aggression;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntu:ntcmss:vol3-iss2-15-021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Ciucu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuntro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .