Tax Havens: International Tax Avoidance and Evasion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:151:y:2017:i:c:p:110-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:2:p:203-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Langenmayr, Dominika, 2017.
"Voluntary disclosure of evaded taxes — Increasing revenue, or increasing incentives to evade?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 110-125.
- Langenmayr, Dominika, 2014. "Voluntary Disclosure of Evaded Taxes - Increasing Revenues, or Increasing Incentives to Evade?," Discussion Papers in Economics 21359, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Langenmayr, Dominika, 2015. "Voluntary disclosure of evaded taxes - Increasing revenue, or increasing incentives to evade?," Munich Reprints in Economics 27308, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dominika Langenmayr, 2015. "Voluntary Disclosure of Evaded Taxes - Increasing Revenues, or Increasing Incentives to Evade?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5349, CESifo Group Munich.
- Langenmayr, Dominika Irma, 2015. "Voluntary Disclosure of Evaded Taxes - Increasing Revenues, or Increasing Incentives to Evade?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113101, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hana Redinova & Lubos Smrcka, 2013. "The Development of Companies Directed from Low-Tax Regions," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(2), pages 203-204, May.
- ., 2013. "Governing international taxation: problems and challenges," Chapters,in: The Dynamics of Global Economic Governance, chapter 1, pages 14-37 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The missing wealth of nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net debtors or net creditors?," Working Papers halshs-00565224, HAL.
- Xuefeng Qian & Bifei Tian & W. Robert Reed & Ziruo Chen, 2018. "Searching for Profit-Shifting in China," Working Papers in Economics 18/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:ags:jrapmc:262585 is not listed on IDEAS
- Csomós, György, 2015. "The ranking of cities as centres of the Hungarian economy, 1992–2012," MPRA Paper 73948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Gould & Matthew Rablen, 2016. "Voluntary Disclosure Schemes for Offshore Tax Evasion: An Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 5750, CESifo Group Munich.
- John D. Wilson, 2015. "Tax Havens in a World of Competing Countries," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(4), pages 32-29, 01.
- Matthew D. Rablen & Matthew Gould, 2018. "Voluntary disclosure schemes for offshore tax evasion," IFS Working Papers W18/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dyreng, Scott D. & Lindsey, Bradley P. & Thornock, Jacob R., 2013. "Exploring the role Delaware plays as a domestic tax haven," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 751-772.
- John D. Wilson, 2015. "Tax Havens in a World of Competing Countries," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(4), pages 32-39, 01.
- Richardson, Grant & Taylor, Grantley, 2015. "Income Shifting Incentives and Tax Haven Utilization: Evidence from Multinational U.S. Firms," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 458-485.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:54-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:12:y:2015:i:4:p:19149988 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:62:y:2009:i:4:p:727-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.