Income Mobility in the United States: New Evidence From Income Tax Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Jenderny, 2016. "Mobility of Top Incomes in Germany," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(2), pages 245-265, June.
- Lane Kenworthy & Timothy Smeeding, 2013. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in the United States," GINI Country Reports united_states, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Till Treeck, 2014. "Did Inequality Cause The U.S. Financial Crisis?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 421-448, July.
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg, 2015.
"Gender income disparity in the USA: analysis and dynamic modelling,"
67146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Kitov & Oleg Kitov, 2015. "Gender income disparity in the USA: analysis and dynamic modelling," Papers 1510.02752, arXiv.org.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Larrimore, Jeff & Simon, Kosali I., 2012.
"A "Second Opinion" on the Economic Health of the American Middle Class,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 65(1), pages 7-32, March.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jeff Larrimore & Kosali I. Simon, 2011. "A "Second Opinion" on the Economic Health of the American Middle Class," NBER Working Papers 17164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cano Liliana, 2015. "Income Mobility in Ecuador: New Evidence from Individual Income Tax Returns," WIDER Working Paper Series 040, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Till van Treeck, 2012. "Did inequality cause the U.S. financial crisis?," IMK Working Paper 91-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Larrimore, Jeff & Mortenson, Jacob & Splinter, David, 2015. "Income and Earnings Mobility in U.S. Tax Data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean-Brieux Delbos, 2016. "Once in the Elite, Always in the Elite? Changing Wealth in a Changing City (Paris, France, 1845-1859)," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 126(5), pages 683-719.
- Carrie B. Kerekes, 2011. "Property Rights and Environmental Quality: A Cross-Country Study," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 31(2), pages 315-338, Spring/Su.
- Bradbury, Katharine L., 2016. "Levels and trends in the income mobility of U.S. families, 1977−2012," Working Papers 16-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gerald Auten & Geofrey Gee & Nicholas Turner, 2013. "New Perspectives on Income Mobility and Inequality," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 66(4), pages 893-912, December.
- Foellmi, Reto & Martinez, Isabel Z., 2017.
"Die Verteilung von Einkommen und Vermögen in der Schweiz
[The Distribution of Income and Wealth in Switzerland]," MPRA Paper 84443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeff Larrimore & Jacob Mortenson & David Splinter, 2017. "Household Incomes in Tax Data : Using Addresses to Move from Tax Unit to Household Income Distributions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-002, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Seth H. Giertz & Jacob A. Mortenson, 2013. "Recent Income Trends for Top Executives: Evidence From Tax Return Data," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 66(4), pages 913-938, December.
- Katharine L. Bradbury, 2011. "Trends in U. S. family income mobility, 1969-2006," Working Papers 11-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- van Treeck, Till. & Sturn, Simon., 2012. "Income inequality as a cause of the Great Recession? : A survey of current debates," ILO Working Papers 994709343402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:1:p:109-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Auten & Geoffrey Gee & Nicholas Turner, 2013. "Income Inequality, Mobility, and Turnover at the Top in the US, 1987-2010," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 168-172, May.
- Young, Cristobal & Varner, Charles, 2011. "Millionaire Migration and State Taxation of Top Incomes: Evidence From a Natural Experiment," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 64(2), pages 255-283, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:62:y:2009:i:2:p:301-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.