Earnings Management, Corporate Tax Shelters, and Book–Tax Alignment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Stock market listing and corporate tax aggressiveness: Evidence from legal reforms in squeeze out in Japan," Discussion papers ron270, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2016.
"Transparency, Tax Pressure, and Access to Finance,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 20(1), pages 37-76.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," FMG Discussion Papers dp705, Financial Markets Group.
- Ellul, Andrew & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Panunzi, Fausto, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," CSEF Working Papers 310, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 04 Feb 2015.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1164-1172 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:3:p:441-463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dharmapala, Dhammika & Riedel, Nadine, 2013.
"Earnings shocks and tax-motivated income-shifting: Evidence from European multinationals,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 95-107.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Nadine Riedel, 2011. "Earnings Shocks and Tax-Motivated Income-Shifting: Evidence from European Multinationals," Working Papers 1101, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Nadine Riedel, 2012. "Earnings Shocks and Tax-Motivated Income-Shifting: Evidence from European Multinationals," CESifo Working Paper Series 3791, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dharmapala, Dhammika & Riedel, Nadine, 2011. "Earnings shocks and tax-motivated income-shifting: Evidence from European multinationals," FZID Discussion Papers 24-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Jaafar, Aziz & Thornton, John, 2015.
"Tax Havens and Effective Tax Rates: An Analysis of Private versus Public European Firms,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 435-457.
- Aziz Jaafar & John Thorton, 2015. "Tax Havens and Effective Tax Rates: An Analysis of Private versus Public European Firms," Working Papers 15005, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Ge, Wenxia & Kim, Jeong-Bon & Li, Tiemei & Li, Yutao, 2016. "Offshore operations and bank loan contracting: Evidence from firms that set up subsidiaries in offshore financial centers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 335-355.
- Michał Kałdoński, 2015. "Unikanie opodatkowania w firmach rodzinnych notowanych na Giełdzie Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 79-111.
- Dane M. Christensen & Dan S. Dhaliwal & Steven Boivie & Scott D. Graffin, 2015. "Top management conservatism and corporate risk strategies: Evidence from managers' personal political orientation and corporate tax avoidance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(12), pages 1918-1938, December.
- Utkir Kholbadalov, 2012. "The relationship of corporate tax avoidance, cost of debt and institutional ownership: evidence from Malaysia," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Richardson, Grant & Taylor, Grantley, 2015. "Income Shifting Incentives and Tax Haven Utilization: Evidence from Multinational U.S. Firms," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 458-485.
- Allen, Arthur & Francis, Bill B. & Wu, Qiang & Zhao, Yijiang, 2016. "Analyst coverage and corporate tax aggressiveness," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 84-98.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:62:y:2009:i:1:p:169-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.