Profit Tax Evasion Under Oligopoly With Endogenous Market Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayer, Ralph & Cowell, Frank, 2009.
"Tax compliance and firms' strategic interdependence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1131-1143, December.
- Bayer, R & Cowell, Frank, 2006. "Tax compliance and firms' strategic interdependence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2680, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Frank Cowell, 2006. "Tax Compliance and Firms' Strategic Interdependence," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph Bayer & Frank A Cowell, 2006. "Tax Compliance and Firms’ StrategicInterdependence," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 81, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:bla:germec:v:18:y:2017:i:3:p:283-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Besfamille & Philippe De Donder & Jean Marie Lozachmeur, 2009. "Tax enforcement may decrease government revenue," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2665-2672.
- Alm, James & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McClellan, Chandler, 2016.
"Corruption and firm tax evasion,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 146-163.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Chandler McClellan, 2014. "Corruption and Firm Tax Evasion," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1422, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Chandler McClellan, 2016. "Corruption and Firm Tax Evasion," Working Papers 1624, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Chandler McClellan, 2012.
"Tax Morale and Tax Compliance from the Firm's Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 1-17, February.
- James Alm & Chandler McClellan, 2012. "Tax Morale and Tax Compliance from the Firm's Perspective," Working Papers 1211, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9434-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Bognetti, Giuseppe & Santoni, Michele, 2016. "Increasing the substitution elasticity can improve VAT compliance and social welfare," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 293-307.
- Laszlo Goerke & Marco Runkel, 2011. "Tax evasion and competition," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 58(5), pages 711-736, November.
- Che-chiang Huang & Horn-in Kuo, 2014. "A note on the neutrality of profit taxes with tax evasion and tax avoidance," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 2038-2043.
- Besfamille, Martin & De Donder, Philippe & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2009. "The Political Economy of the (Weak) Enforcement of Sales Tax," CEPR Discussion Papers 7108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2008.
"Tax Overpayments, Tax Evasion, and Book-Tax Differences,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 643-671, August.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2008. "Tax Overpayments, Tax Evasion, and Book-Tax Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 2212, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0166-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nie, Pu-yan, 2009. "Commitment for storable goods under vertical integration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 414-417, March.
- Nur-tegin Kanybek D, 2008. "Determinants of Business Tax Compliance," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2017.
"Design standards and technology adoption: welfare effects of increasing environmental fines when the number of firms is endogenous,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(2), pages 427-450, April.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Design standards and technology adoption: Welfare effects of increasing environmental fines when the number of firms is endogenous," DICE Discussion Papers 106, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Laszlo Goerke, 2017.
"Tax evasion in a Cournot oligopoly with endogenous entry,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(5), pages 754-779, September.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2016. "Tax Evasion in a Cournot Oligopoly with Endogenous Entry," CESifo Working Paper Series 6239, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sugata Marjit & André Seidel & Marcel Thum, 2017.
"Tax Evasion, Corruption and Tax Loopholes,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 18(3), pages 283-301, August.
- Seidel, André & Marjit, Sugata, 2016. "Tax Evasion, Corruption and tax Loopholes," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145635, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:59:y:2006:i:4:p:851-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.