Corporate Tax Avoidance and the Properties of Corporate Earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ddj:fseeai:y:2017:i:3:p:140-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chyz, James A., 2013. "Personally tax aggressive executives and corporate tax sheltering," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 311-328.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Laplante, Stacie Kelley & Shevlin, Terry, 2005. "Evidence for the Possible Information Loss of Conforming Book Income and Taxable Income," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 407-442, October.
- Savka VUCKOVIC-MILUTINOVIC & Radojko LUKIC, 2013. "Analysis of Deferred Taxes in the Business Environment in Serbia," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 25-37, June.
- Poterba, James M. & Rao, Nirupama S. & Seidman, Jeri K., 2011.
"Deferred Tax Positions and Incentives for Corporate Behavior Around Corporate Tax Changes,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 64(1), pages 27-57, March.
- James Poterba & Nirupama Rao & Jeri Seidman, 2007. "Deferred Tax Positions and Incentives for Corporate Behavior Around Corporate Tax Changes," NBER Working Papers 12923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tang, Tanya & Firth, Michael, 2011. "Can book-tax differences capture earnings management and tax Management? Empirical evidence from China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 175-204, June.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2008.
"Tax Overpayments, Tax Evasion, and Book-Tax Differences,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 643-671, August.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2008. "Tax Overpayments, Tax Evasion, and Book-Tax Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 2212, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michelle Hanlon & Terry Shevlin, 2005. "Book-Tax Conformity for Corporate Income: An Introduction to the Issues," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 19, pages 101-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kager, Rebekka & Knirsch, Deborah & Niemann, Rainer, 2008. "Steuerliche Wertansätze als zusätzliche Information für unternehmerische Entscheidungen? Eine Auswertung von IFRS-Abschlüssen der deutschen DAX-30- und der österreichischen ATX-Unternehmen," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 50, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Michelle Hanlon & Terry Shevlin, 2005. "Bank-Tax Conformity for Corporate Income: An Introduction to the Issues," NBER Working Papers 11067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bokulic, Caitlin & Henry, Erin & Plesko, George A., 2012. "Reconciling Global Financial Reporting With Domestic Taxation," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 65(4), pages 933-959, December.
- George A. Plesko, 2007. "Estimates of the Magnitude of Financial and Tax Reporting Conflicts," NBER Working Papers 13295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Utkir Kholbadalov, 2012. "The relationship of corporate tax avoidance, cost of debt and institutional ownership: evidence from Malaysia," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:57:y:2004:i:3:p:729-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.