Are All Lotteries Regressive? Evidence From the Powerball
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Guryan & Melissa S. Kearney, 2010. "Is Lottery Gambling Addictive?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 90-110, August.
- Humphreys, Brad & Perez, Levi, 2011. "Lottery Participants and Revenues: An International Survey of Economic Research on Lotteries," Working Papers 2011-17, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Brian Knight & Nathan Schiff, 2012.
"Spatial Competition and Cross-Border Shopping: Evidence from State Lotteries,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 199-229, November.
- Brian G. Knight & Nathan Schiff, 2010. "Spatial Competition and Cross-border Shopping: Evidence from State Lotteries," NBER Working Papers 15713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Bulman & Robert Fairlie & Sarena Goodman & Adam Isen, 2016.
"Parental Resources and College Attendance: Evidence from Lottery Wins,"
- George Bulman & Robert Fairlie & Sarena Goodman & Adam Isen, 2016. "Parental Resources and College Attendance: Evidence from Lottery Wins," NBER Working Papers 22679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 1109, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Garrett, Thomas A. & Coughlin, Cletus C., 2009.
"Inter–Temporal Differences in the Income Elasticity of Demand for Lottery Tickets,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 62(1), pages 77-99, March.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2007. "Inter-temporal differences in the income elasticity of demand for lottery tickets," Working Papers 2007-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Taylor, Matthew P., 2016. "Are high-ability individuals really more tolerant of risk? A test of the relationship between risk aversion and cognitive ability," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 136-147.
- Jonathan A. Schwabish, 2005. "Regulating Underground Industry: An Economic Analysis of Sports Betting," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), pages 65-77.
- Ghent, Linda S. & Grant, Alan P., 2010. "The Demand for Lottery Products and Their Distributional Consequences," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 63(2), pages 253-268, June.
- Rose Baker & David Forrest & Levi Perez, 2016. "Modelling regional lottery sales: Methodological issues and a case study from Spain," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95, pages 127-142, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:57:y:2004:i:2:p:179-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .