Some Effects of Asymmetries in a Common Pool Natural Resource Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard & LOHOUES, Hervé, 2012. "Some Effects of Asymmetries in a Common Pool Natural Resource Oligopoly," Cahiers de recherche 2012-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Gérard Gaudet & Hervé Lohoues, 2012. "Some Effects of Asymmetries in a Common Pool Natural Resource Oligopoly," Cahiers de recherche 14-2012, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Bisceglia, 2020. "Optimal taxation in a common resource oligopoly game," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Ngo Long, 2015. "Dynamic Games Between Firms and Infinitely Lived Consumers: A Review of the Literature," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 467-492, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCost asymmetries; Renewable resource; Common pool oligopoly; Markov Perfect Nash Equilibrium;
All these keywords.
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jnlsbe:102.00000048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.