Hedge Fund Activism: A Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mike Burkart & Amil Dasgupta, 2014. "Activist Funds, Leverage, and Procyclicality," FMG Discussion Papers dp733, Financial Markets Group.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:24:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11142-018-9479-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atanas Mihov, 2016. "Predisclosure Accumulations by Activist Investors and Price Impact of Trading," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(1), pages 231-263.
- Alon Brav & Wei Jiang & Hyunseob Kim, 2012. "The Real Effects of Hedge Fund Activism: Productivity, Risk, and Product Market Competition," Working Papers 12-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Boyson, Nicole M. & Gantchev, Nickolay & Shivdasani, Anil, 2017. "Activism mergers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 54-73.
- Burkart, Mike & Dasgupta, Amil, 2013. "Why is hedge fund activism procyclical?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borghesi, Richard & Houston, Joel F. & Naranjo, Andy, 2014. "Corporate socially responsible investments: CEO altruism, reputation, and shareholder interests," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 164-181.
- Raluca Roman, 2015. "Shareholder activism in banking," Research Working Paper RWP 15-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Lucian A. Bebchuk & Alon Brav & Wei Jiang, 2015. "The Long-Term Effects of Hedge Fund Activism," NBER Working Papers 21227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brav, Alon & Dasgupta, Amil & Mathews, Richmond, 2016. "Wolf Pack Activism," CEPR Discussion Papers 11507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ljungqvist, Alexander P. & Raff, Konrad, 2017.
"Busy Directors: Strategic Interaction and Monitoring Synergies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Ljungqvist & Konrad Raff, 2017. "Busy Directors: Strategic Interaction and Monitoring Synergies," NBER Working Papers 23889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kedia, Simi & Rajgopal, Shivaram & Zhou, Xing (Alex), 2017. "Large shareholders and credit ratings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 632-653.
- Alon Brav & Wei Jiang & Hyunseob Kim, 2011. "The Real Effects of Hedge Fund Activism: Productivity, Asset Allocation, and Labor Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2018. "Activism and Takeovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Matos, Pedro, 2018. "U.S.-style investor activism in Japan: The first ten years?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 29-54.
- Appel, Ian R. & Gormley, Todd A. & Keim, Donald B., 2016. "Passive investors, not passive owners," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 111-141.
- Calluzzo, Paul & Kedia, Simi, 2019. "Mutual fund board connections and proxy voting," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 669-688.
- Travis L. Johnson & Nathan Swem, 2017. "Reputation and Investor Activism," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-036, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised Feb 2017.
- Sergey Chernenko & Josh Lerner & Yao Zeng, 2017. "Mutual Funds as Venture Capitalists? Evidence from Unicorns," NBER Working Papers 23981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nickolay Gantchev & Oleg R Gredil & Chotibhak Jotikasthira, 2019. "Governance under the Gun: Spillover Effects of Hedge Fund Activism," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 23(6), pages 1031-1068.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance; Corporate governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntfin:0500000026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.