Socioeconomic impacts of COVID-19 in low-income countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammond, James & Siegal, Kim & Milner, Daniel & Elimu, Emmanuel & Vail, Taylor & Cathala, Paul & Gatera, Arsene & Karim, Azfar & Lee, Ja-Eun & Douxchamps, Sabine & Tu, Mai Thanh & Ouma, Emily & Lukuyu, 2022. "Perceived effects of COVID-19 restrictions on smallholder farmers: Evidence from seven lower- and middle-income countries," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 198(C).
- Noam Angrist & Peter Bergman & Moitshepi Matsheng, 2022. "Experimental evidence on learning using low-tech when school is out," Nature Human Behaviour, Nature, vol. 6(7), pages 941-950, July.
- Kristina Gligorić & Arnaud Chiolero & Emre Kıcıman & Ryen W. White & Robert West, 2022. "Population-scale dietary interests during the COVID-19 pandemic," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Gourlay, Sydney & Kilic, Talip & Martuscelli, Antonio & Wollburg, Philip & Zezza, Alberto, 2021. "Viewpoint: High-frequency phone surveys on COVID-19: Good practices, open questions," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C).
- Contreras-Gonzalez, Ivette & Oseni, Gbemisola & Palacios-Lopez, Amparo & Pieters, Janneke & Weber, Michael, 2022.
"Inequalities in Job Loss and Income Loss in Sub-Saharan Africa during the COVID-19 Crisis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
15406, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Contreras Gonzalez,Ivette Maria & Siwatu,Gbemisola Oseni & Palacios-Lopez,Amparo & Pieters,Janneke & Weber,Michael, 2022. "Inequalities in Job Loss and Income Loss in Sub-Saharan Africa during the COVID-19 Crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 10143, The World Bank.
- Pinkovetskaia Iuliia, 2022. "Impact of Covid-19 pandemic on household income: results of a survey of the economically active population," Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis” Arad – Economics Series, Sciendo, vol. 32(1), pages 43-57, March.
- Brubaker, Joshua & Kilic, Talip & Kilic, Talip, 2021. "Representativeness of Individual-Level Data in COVID-19 Phone Surveys: Findings from Sub-Saharan Africa," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315175, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jana Hamdan & Yuanwei Xu, 2022. "COVID-19 Lockdown Compliance, Financial Stress, and Acceleration in Technology Adoption in Rural Uganda," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 2007, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Abdullah Kaviani Rad & Redmond R. Shamshiri & Hassan Azarm & Siva K. Balasundram & Muhammad Sultan, 2021. "Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Food Security and Agriculture in Iran: A Survey," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(18), pages 1-19, September.
- Pattaphol Yuktadatta & Shunsuke Ono & Mostafa Saidur Rahim Khan & Yoshihiko Kadoya, 2022. "Satisfaction with the COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Policy: A Study of the Special Cash Payment Policy for Residents of Japan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-15, March.
- Prakash Kumar Paudel & Rabin Bastola & Sanford D. Eigenbrode & Amaël Borzée & Santosh Thapa & Dana Rad & Jayaraj Vijaya Kumaran & Suganthi Appalasamy & Mohammad Mosharraf Hossain & Anirban Ash & Raju , 2022. "Perspectives of scholars on the origin, spread and consequences of COVID-19 are diverse but not polarized," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-11, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nat:nathum:v:5:y:2021:i:5:d:10.1038_s41562-021-01096-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.nature.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.nature.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.