Factor shares dynamics in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niall O'Higgins & Marcello D'Amato & Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Adriana Barone, 2007.
"Gone for Good? Determinants of School Dropout in Southern Italy,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 66(2), pages 207-246, July.
- O'Higgins, Niall & D'Amato, Marcello & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Barone, Adriana, 2008. "Gone for Good? Determinants of School Dropout in Southern Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3292, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- O'Higgins, Shane Niall & D'Amato, Marcello & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Barone, Adriana, 2008. "Gone for Good? Determinants of School Dropout in Southern Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 106, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Sauro Mocetti, 2012.
"Educational choices and the selection process: before and after compulsory schooling,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 189-209, February.
- Sauro Mocetti, 2008. "Educational choices and the selection process before and after compulsory schooling," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 691, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandra McNally, 2005. "Reforms to Schooling in the UK: A Review of Some Major Reforms and their Evaluation," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(3), pages 287-296, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor shares; profits; rents; privatizations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/32531:y:2010:i:2:p:157-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.