Development Strategies for Tourism Destinations: Tourism Sophistication vs. Resource Investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rainer Andergassen & Guido Candela, 2010. "Development Strategies for Tourism Destinations: Tourism Sophistication vs. Resource Investments," Working Paper series 35_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jun 2013.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:86-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rakela Thano, 2013. "Touristic Investments in Saranda Region," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(2), pages 1-9, April.
- Rakela Thano, 2013. "Touristic Investments In Saranda Region," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(2), pages 117-130, June.
More about this item
KeywordsJ.E.L. L83; O1; D11;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jb33yl:doi:10.1428/37628:y:2012:i:2:p:173-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .