The Happy Few: New Facts on the Internationalization of European Firms Based on Firm-level Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Fugazza & Alain McLaren, 2014.
"Market Access, Export Performance and Survival: Evidence from Peruvian Firms,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 599-624, August.
- Marco Fugazza & Alain McLaren, 2013. "Market Access, Export performance and Survival: Evidence from Peruvian Firms," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13021, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Marco Fugazza & Alain McLaren, 2013. "Market Access, Export Performance And Survival: Evidence From Peruvian Firms," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 58, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Andrea Ciani & Michele Imbruno, 2017.
"Microeconomic mechanisms behind export spillovers from FDI: evidence from Bulgaria,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(4), pages 703-734, November.
- Ciani, Andrea & Imbruno, Michele, 2017. "Microeconomic mechanisms behind export spillovers from FDI: Evidence from Bulgaria," DICE Discussion Papers 255, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo, 2016.
"The Effect of R&D Services Offshoring on Skilled Employment: Firm Evidence,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(9), pages 1414-1433, September.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo, 2013. "The effect of high tech services offshoring on skilled employment," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010599, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Markus Kelle & Jörn Kleinert, 2010. "German Firms in Service Trade," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(1), pages 51-72.
- Tamayo, M. P. & Huergo, E., 2013.
"The effect of high-tech services offshoring on skilled employment: intra-firm evidence,"
43970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo Orejas, 2013.
"The effect of high-tech services offshoring on skilled employment: intra-firm evidence
[El efecto del Offshoring de servicios de alta tecnología sobre el empleo cualificado: evidencia intra-empresa," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-06, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo Orejas, 2013. "The effect of high-tech services offshoring on skilled employment: intra-firm evidence
- Daniela Federici & Valentino Parisi, 2014. "Corporate Taxation and Exports: Evidence from Italian Firm-Level Data," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 23-38, May.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Freund, Caroline & Pierola, Martha Denisse, 2016.
"Exporter behavior, country size and stage of development: Evidence from the exporter dynamics database,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 121-137.
- Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Freund,Caroline & Pierola Castro,Martha D. & Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Freund,Caroline & Pierola Castro,Martha D., 2015. "Exporter behavior, country size and stage of development : evidence from the exporter dynamics database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7452, The World Bank.
- Bellone, Flora & Kiyota, Kozo & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Musso, Patrick & Nesta, Lionel, 2014.
"International productivity gaps and the export status of firms: Evidence from France and Japan,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 56-74.
- Flora Bellone & Kozo Kiyota & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Patrick Musso & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "International Productivity Gaps and the Export Status of Firms: Evidence from France and Japan," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Jan 2014.
- Flora Bellone & Kyota Kyoiko & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Patrick Musso & Lionel Nesta, 2014. "International Productivity Gaps and the Export Status of Firms: Evidence from France and Japan," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6pua9o9a7l9, Sciences Po.
- Flora Bellone & Kozo Kiyota & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Patrick Musso & Lionel Nesta, 2014. "International Productivity Gaps and the Export Status of Firms: Evidence from France and Japan," Post-Print halshs-00997166, HAL.
- Flora BELLONE & KIYOTA Kozo & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & Patrick MUSSO & Lionel NESTA, 2013. "International Productivity Gaps and the Export Status of Firms: Evidence from France and Japan," Discussion papers 13011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:ecb:ecbops:2012163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamminen, Saara & van den Berg, Marcel & van Marrewijk, Charles, 2016. "Trade, Productivity and Profits: On Profit levels and Profit margins," Working Papers 80, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Vissak, Tiia & Masso, Jaan, 2015. "Export patterns: Typology development and application to Estonian data," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 652-664.
- Osbat, Chiara & Zollino, Francesco & Aiello, Giovanni & Bluhm, Benjamin & Buelens, Christian & Cavallini, Flavia & Joseph, Andreas & Leonte, Alexandru & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Momchilov, Georgi & Giord, 2015. "Compendium on the diagnostic toolkit for competitiveness," Occasional Paper Series 163, European Central Bank.
- Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "Productivity Differences By Export Destination," Working Papers 201601, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- CHRIS MILNER & DANNY McGOWAN, 2013. "Trade Costs And Trade Composition," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(3), pages 1886-1902, July.
- Sami Bensassi & Laura Márquez-Ramos & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2012.
"Economic Integration and the Two Margins of Trade: The Impact of the Barcelona Process on North African Countries' Exports,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 21(2), pages 228-265, March.
- Bensassi, Sami & Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2010. "Economic integration and the two margins of trade: the impact of the Barcelona Process on North African countries’ exports," MPRA Paper 27117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Fiorini & Giorgia Giovannetti & Mauro Lanati & Filippo Santi, 2018. "Asymmetric Cultural Proximity and Greenfield FDI," Development Working Papers 434, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 29 Jan 2018.
- J. Peter Neary, 2016.
"International Trade in General Oligopolistic Equilibrium,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 669-698, September.
- J. Peter Neary, 2015. "International Trade in General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 5671, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Neary, 2015. "International Trade in General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," Economics Series Working Papers 769, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:7:p:1381-1404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Kozo Kiyota, 2017.
"Labor market imperfections, markups and productivity in multinationals and exporters,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
17-113/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Kiyota, Kozo, 2017. "Labor Market Imperfections, Markups and Productivity in Multinationals and Exporters," IZA Discussion Papers 11225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2015. "Impact of Extensive and Intensive Margins of FDI on Corporate Domestic Performance: Evidence from Japanese automobile parts suppliers," Discussion papers 15032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Karine Latouche & Emmanuelle Chevassus-Lozza, 2015. "Retailer Supply Chain and Market Access: Evidence From French Agri-food Firms Certified with Private Standards," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1312-1334, August.
- Liza Jabbour & Pluvia Zuniga, 2016. "The Outsourcing of Research and Development in Global Markets: Evidence from France," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 339-368, March.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Internationalisation and performance at the firm-level: what we learn from Italy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 475-509, December.
- Kareem, Fatima Olanike & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2016. "Fitting the Gravity Model when Zero Trade Flows are Frequent: a Comparison of Estimation Techniques using Africa's Trade Data," Discussion Papers 230588, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Muñoz Sepúlveda, Jesús A., 2014. "Residual exports and domestic demand: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 58328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsExport; European Firms; FDI; Firm-Level Data; Intensive and Extensive Margins;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:j0hje1:doi:10.1430/27263:y:2008:i:2:p:221-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.