On the interpolation of a straight line when the values of the independent variable are affected by accidental errors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "Encounter with the Italian Statistical School: A conversation with Carlo Benedetti," Econometrics 0507009, EconWPA.
- Angela Montanari & Paola Monari, 2008. "Gini S Ideas: New Perspectives For Modern Multivariate Statistical Analysis," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 68(3), pages 239-254.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Andrea Pallini, 2005. "About a general method for the lower and upper distribution-free bounds on Gini's concentration ratio from grouped data," Econometrics 0507005, EconWPA.
- Joachim R. Frick & Jan Goebel & Edna Schechtman & Gert G. Wagner & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2006. "Using Analysis of Gini (ANOGI) for Detecting Whether Two Subsamples Represent the Same Universe," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 34(4), pages 427-468, May.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "A fresh look at the topical interest of the Gini concentration ratio," Econometrics 0511005, EconWPA.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1991. "Calculating Jackknife Variance Estimators for Parameters of the Gini Method," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 235-239, April.
- Pier Luigi Conti & Giovanni Maria Giorgi, 2005. "Distribution-free estimation of the Gini inequality index: the kernel method approach," Econometrics 0507006, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Saralees Nadarajah, 2010. "Bonferroni and Gini indices for various parametric families of distributions," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1), pages 23-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:110102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .