A general class of estimators in successive sampling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Kiregyera, 1984. "Regression-type estimators using two auxiliary variables and the model of double sampling from finite populations," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 215-226, December.
- B. Kiregyera, 1980. "A chain ratio-type estimator in finite population double sampling using two auxiliary variables," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 217-223, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoramthanga Ralte & Gitasree Das, 2015. "Ratio-to-regression estimator in successive sampling using one auxiliary variable," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(2), pages 183-202, June.
- Housila P. Singh & Sunil Kumar, 2011. "Subsampling The Non-Respondents In Cluster Sampling On Sampling On Two Successive Occasions," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 12(1), pages 9-24, August.
- Housila Singh & Sunil Kumar, 2010. "Estimation of population product in presence of non-response in successive sampling," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 975-996, December.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:2:p:183-202 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:070204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.