Interview with Fabio Canova
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aastveit, Knut Are & Trovik, Tørres, 2014.
"Estimating the output gap in real time: A factor model approach,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 180-193.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Tørres G. Trovik, 2008. "Estimating the output gap in real time: A factor model approach," Working Paper 2008/23, Norges Bank.
- Cecília Hornok & Zoltán M. Jakab & Gábor P. Kiss, 2008. "‘Through a glass darkly’: Fiscal expansion and macro-economic developments, 2001–2006," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 3(1), pages 6-13, April.
More about this item
Keywordsinterview; macroeconomics; central banks; crisis.;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:bullet:v:7:y:2012:i:3:p:73-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Bajcsy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .