Trends in the liquidity of Hungarian financial markets – What does the MNB’s new liquidity index show?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- László Békési & Lorant Kaszab & Szabolcs Szentmihályi, 2017. "The EAGLE model for Hungary - a global perspective," MNB Working Papers 2017/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Adam Geršl & Zlatuše Komárková, 2009. "Liquidity Risk and Banks’ Bidding Behavior: Evidence from the Global Financial Crisis," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 59(6), pages 577-592, December.
- Klára Pintér & György Pulai, 2009. "Measuring interest rate expectations from market yields: topical issues," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 4(2), pages 34-42, July.
- Judit Krekó & Csaba Balogh & Kristóf Lehmann & Róbert Mátrai & György Pulai & Balázs Vonnák, 2013. "International experiences and domestic opportunities of applying unconventional monetary policy tools," MNB Occasional Papers 2013/100, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Tibor Szendrei & Katalin Varga, 2017. "FISS - A Factor Based Index of Systemic Stress in the Financial System," MNB Working Papers 2017/9, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- ÃdÃ¡m Banai & AndrÃ¡s Kollarik & AndrÃ¡s SzabÃ³-Solticzky, 2014. "The Network Topology of the Hungarian Short-Term Foreign Exchange Swap Market," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 6(2).
- Júlia Király & Márton Nagy & Viktor E. Szabó, 2008. "Contagion and the beginning of the crisis – pre-Lehman period," MNB Occasional Papers 2008/76, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Gergely Fábián & Róbert Mátrai, 2012. "Unconventional central bank instruments in Hungary," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 7(2), pages 14-23, June.
- Dániel Holló, 2012. "A system-wide financial stress indicator for the Hungarian financial system," MNB Occasional Papers 2012/105, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
More about this item
Keywordsmarket liquidity; financial markets; bid-ask spread; market turnover.;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:bullet:v:3:y:2008:i:1:p:44-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Bajcsy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.