Hungarian medium-sized and large enterprises in private ownership from the EU perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Parr, 2005. "Perspectives on the city-region," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 555-566.
- Alison Caffyn & Margareta Dahlstrom, 2005. "Urban-rural interdependencies: Joining up policy in practice," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 283-296.
- Neil Ward & David L. Brown, 2009. "Placing the Rural in Regional Development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1237-1244, December.
- Neil Ward & Philip Lowe & Tom Bridges, 2003. "Rural and Regional Development: The Role of the Regional Development Agencies in England," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 201-214.
- Michael Keating & Linda Stevenson, 2006. "Rural policy in Scotland after devolution," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 397-407.
- Dimitris Skuras & Efthalia Dimara & Anastasia Petrou, 2006. "Rural tourism and visitors' expenditures for local food products," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(7), pages 769-779.
- Stefan Gruber & Anna Soci, 2010. "Agglomeration, Agriculture, and the Perspective of the Periphery," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 43-72.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic circumstances; threats and opportunities for Hungarian large enterprises in private ownership; change of the regime; competitiveness on international markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mic:tmpjrn:v:2:y:2004:i:01:p:31-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vgtmihu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .