The Choice of the Public-Private Partnership Model to Address Social and Economic Development of the State in the Context of a Competitive Environment with Uncertainty and Risks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Competitiveness, innovation and regional development. The case of the Visegrad Group countries," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1203, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Frank Oort & Niels Bosma, 2013. "Agglomeration economies, inventors and entrepreneurs as engines of European regional economic development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 213-244, August.
- Valentine Vishnevsky & Ivan Aleksandrov & Alexey Polovyan, 2011. "Scenarios of the old industrial regions’ development: selecting the methodology," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 65-78, February.
- Gianfranco Piras & Paolo Postiglione & Patricio Aroca, 2012. "Specialization, R&D and productivity growth: evidence from EU regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 35-51, August.
- Antonio J. Mora & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach & Enrique López-Bazo, 1999. "original: Regional economic dynamics and convergence in the European Union," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 33(3), pages 343-370.
More about this item
Keywordspublic-private partnership; the partnership model; partnership schemes; market relations; public-private partnership; risks;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mic:tmpjrn:v:10:y:2014:i:01:p:63-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vgtmihu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .