Review of: Privatization, Restructuring, and Regulation of Network Utilities. By David M. Newbery. 2000. MIT Press: Cambridge, MA and London
Volume (Year): 157 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.mohr.de/jite|
|Order Information:|| Postal: Mohr Siebeck GmbH & Co. KG, P.O.Box 2040, 72010 Tübingen, Germany|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1986.
"The Advantages of Tying One's Hands: EMS Discipline and Central Bank Credibility,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1988. "The advantage of tying one's hands : EMS discipline and Central Bank credibility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1055-1075, June.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1991. "The Advantage of Tying One's Hands: EMS Discipline and Central Bank Credibility," NBER Chapters, in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 303-330 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 1996.
"A price target for U.S. monetary policy? Lessons from the experience with money growth targets,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
WP-96-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 1996. "A Price Target for U.S. Monetary Policy? Lessons from the Experience with Money Growth Targets," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 77-146.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J., 1993. "Seasonality and approximation errors in rational expectations models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 21-55.
- John Kagel & Leonard Green & Raymond Battalio, 1995. "Economic choice theory. an experimental analysis of animal behavior," Framed Field Experiments 00166, The Field Experiments Website.
- Robertson, Donald & Symons, J, 1992.
"Output, Inflation and the ERM,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 373-86, July.
- Horst Herberg & Murray C. Kemp, 1969. "Some Implications of Variable Returns to Scale," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(3), pages 403-415, August.
- Crew, Michael A & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1996. "Incentive Regulation in the United Kingdom and the United States: Some Lessons," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 211-25, May.
- Loeb, Martin & Magat, Wesley A, 1979. "A Decentralized Method for Utility Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 399-404, October.
- Sims, Christopher A., 1993.
"Rational expectations modeling with seasonally adjusted data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1-2), pages 9-19.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1990. "Rational expectations modeling with seasonally adjusted data," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 35, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- George Loewenstein & Drazen Prelec, 1992. "Anomalies in Intertemporal Choice: Evidence and an Interpretation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 573-597.
- Milgrom, P. & Shannon, C., 1991.
"Monotone Comparative Statics,"
11, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Jean Tirole & Jean-Jaques Laffont, 1985.
"Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms,"
368, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Camerer, Colin & Ho, Teck-Hua, 1997. "Experience-Weighted Attraction Learning in Games: A Unifying Approach," Working Papers 1003, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- anonymous, 1983. "Communications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 515-516, April.
- Heckman, J.J. & Walker, J.R., 1989.
"The Third Birth In Sweden,"
573, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- Andrew Dean & Martine Durand & John Fallon & Peter Hoeller, 1989. "Saving Trends and Behaviour in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 67, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas Mayer, 1992. "Truth Versus Precision In Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 307, April.
- Boyer, Marcel & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1985. "Organizational choices for efficiency and market power," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 79-82.
- Miguel A. Savastano & Paul R. Masson & Sunil Sharma, 1997. "The Scope for Inflation Targeting in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/130, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(309)157:2001_483:br_2.0.tx_2-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.