UK Privatization and Household Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Florio, 2007.
"Electricity Prices as Signals for the Evaluation of Reforms: An Empirical Analysis of Four European Countries,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-27.
- Massimo Florio, 2003. "Electricity prices as signals for the evaluation of reforms: an empirical analysis of four European countries," Departmental Working Papers 2003-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
Keywordsprivatization; welfare; redistribution; United Kingdom;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(200507)61:2_220:upahw_2.0.tx_2-w. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .