"IS-LM": An Explanation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- #tbt John Hicks 1980 "IS-LM": An Explanation
by Mike Isaacson in Vulgar Economics on 2015-06-04 22:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Luis LondoÃ±o, 1985. "Ahorro y gasto en una economÃa heterogÃ©nea: El rol macroeconÃ³mico del mercado de alimentos," Coyuntura EconÃ³mica, Fedesarrollo, vol. 15(4), pages 129-179, December.
- Wayne, James J., 2013. "Fundamental Equation of Economics," MPRA Paper 59574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steve Keen, 2013. "Predicting the ‘Global Financial Crisis’: Post-Keynesian Macroeconomics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(285), pages 228-254, June.
- Tchipev, Plamen D, 2016. "Сакрален Ли Е Неокласическият Икономически Модел? (Опорни Точки В Защитата Му) [Has the neoclassical economics model been sacred? (Critical Points of Defense)]," MPRA Paper 78434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rainer Bartel, 1993. "Auf welchen Fundamenten beruhen unsere ökonomischen Aussagen?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 19(2), pages 153-170.
- Wayne, James J., 2014. "A Scientific Macroeconomic Model Derived from Fundamental Equation of Economics," MPRA Paper 59591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James J. Wayne, 2015. "Predicting Major Economic Events with Accuracy: A New Framework for Scientific Macroeconomic Models," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 74(2), pages 419-456, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:3:y:1981:i:2:p:139-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.