Can Post Keynesians make better use of behavioral economics?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier López Bernardo & Engelbert Stockhammer & Félix López Martínez, 2016.
"A post Keynesian theory for Tobin’s in a stock-flow consistent framework,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 256-285, April.
- Javier Lopez Bernardo & Engelbert Stockhammer & Felix Lopez Martinez, 2015. "A post-Keynesian theory for Tobin's q in a stock-flow consistent framework," Working Papers PKWP1509, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2013:v:39i:4p:485 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. E. King, 2012. "Post Keynesians and Others," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 305-319, April.
- John E. King, 2013. "Should post-Keynesians make a behavioural turn?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 231-242.
More about this item
Keywordsbehavioral economics; behavioral macroeconomics; Post Keynesian economics; psychological economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:211-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.