Central banks, trade unions, and reputationâis there room for an expansionist maneuver in the European Union?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kahneman & Dan Lovallo, 1993. "Timid Choices and Bold Forecasts: A Cognitive Perspective on Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Stephen P. Dunn, 2001. "Bounded Rationality Is Not Fundamental Uncertainty: A Post Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 567-587, July.
- Ilene Grabel, 2003. "Averting crisis? Assessing measures to manage financial integration in emerging economies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 317-336, May.
- Gary A. Dymski, 1988. "A Keynesian Theory of Bank Behavior," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 499-526, July.
- Taylor, Lance, 1998. "Capital Market Crises: Liberalisation, Fixed Exchange Rates and Market-Driven Destabilisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 663-676, November.
- John Harvey, 2002. "Keynes' Chapter Twenty-Two: A System Dynamics Model," Working Papers 200201, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arne Heise, 2017. "Walras' Law in the Context of Pre-Analytic Visions," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 6(1), pages 83-96, March.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; EMU; labor unions; market constellations; monetary policy; noncooperative game theory; Post Keynesian theory; reputation building;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:33:y:2010:i:1:p:105-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.