On the relation between currency depreciation and domestic investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Ibarra, 2016. "Investment, asset market, and the relative unit labor cost in Mexico," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 339-364, November.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Hajilee, Massomeh, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility and its impact on domestic investment," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-12.
- Gilberto Lima & Gabriel Porcile, 2013.
"Economic growth and income distribution with heterogeneous preferences on the real exchange rate,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 651-674.
- Lima, Gilberto Tadeu & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Economic growth and income distribution with heterogeneous preferences on the real exchange rate," MPRA Paper 32356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Razmi, Arslan & Rapetti, Martin & Skott, Peter, 2012. "The real exchange rate and economic development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 151-169.
- Carolina Troncoso Baltar & Celio Hiratuka & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2014.
"Investment in the Brazilian manufacturing industry and the real exchange rate: An investigation using sectoral-level panel data,"
Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development
1408, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Carolina Troncoso Baltar & Celio Hiratuka & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2016. "Investment In The Brazilian Manufacturing Industry And The Real Exchange Rate: An Investigation Using Sectoral-Level Panel Data," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 141, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard & Ho, Sin-Yu, 2017. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Domestic Consumption in Ghana," MPRA Paper 78852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2017. "Consumption and Exchange Rate Uncertainty: Evidence from Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 80096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos A. Ibarra, 2014. "Trade, investment, and capital flows:Mexico's macroeconomic adjustment to the Great Recession," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2014002, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:149-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheida Teimouri, 2015. "Currency crises and dynamics of real wages," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(2), pages 377-403, May.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Faridul Islam & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2013. "Devaluation and Income Inequality Nexus: Evidence from Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(4), pages 48-58, April.
- BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, Mohsen & HALICIOGLU, Ferda & Neumann, Rebecca, 2016. "Domestic Investment Responses to Changes in the Real Exchange Rate: Asymmetries of Appreciation versus Depreciation," MPRA Paper 82941, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsbounds testing; devaluation; domestic investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:32:y:2010:i:4:p:645-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.