Transatlantic Investment by Multinational Firms: A Rivalistic Phenomenon?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sang-Rim Choi & Adrian Tschoegl & Chwo-Ming Yu, 1986. "Banks and the world’s major financial centers, 1970–1980," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 48-64, March.
- repec:spr:manint:v:58:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-018-0346-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Berghe, D., 2001. "The Geography of International Strategy: a multi-level framework," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-51-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hagen, James M., 1997. "Food Processing Firms And Foreign Production Incentives," Working Papers 14314, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Borsos-Torstila, Julianna, . "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Operations of Finnish MNCs in Transition Economies 1990-1995," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 28, May.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2012. "The Multinational Firm: Characteristics, Activities and Explanations in Historical Context," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Beethoven Herrera Valencia, 2005. "Globalización. El proceso real y financiero," PUBLICACIONES - CID 002770, UN - RCE - CID.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2014. "The effect of foreign trade and investment liberalization on spatial concentration of economic activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 648-659.
- Zhao, Laixun, 1995. "Cross-hauling direct foreign investment and unionized oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1237-1253, June.
- Elango, B., 1998. "An empirical examination of the influence of industry and firm drivers on the rate of internationalization by firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 201-221, November.
- Peter J. Buckley, 1993. "Contemporary Theories of International Direct Investment," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(4), pages 725-736.
- Salavrakos, Ioannis-Dionysios & Petrochilos, George A., 2003. "An assessment of the Greek entrepreneurial activity in the Black Sea area (1989-2000): causes and prospects," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 331-349, July.
- Kyung Park & Kiwon Jung & Kyung Noh, 2014. "Strategic action and customer mobility: Antecedents and consequences of strategic actions in the Korean mobile telecommunication service industry," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 171-193, March.
- Fiona Kun Yao & Jiatao Li, 2016. "Multi-market Contact and Foreign Entry Location Decisions in China," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 95-122, February.
- Rashmi Banga, 2005. "Trade and foreign direct investment in services: A review," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 154, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Len Trevino & John Daniels, 1994. "An empirical assessment of the preconditions of Japanese manufacturing foreign direct investment in the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 576-599, September.
- Galan, Jose I. & Gonzalez-Benito, Javier, 2006. "Distinctive determinant factors of Spanish foreign direct investment in Latin America," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Collie, David R., 2009. "Tacit Collusion over Foreign Direct Investment under Oligopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Paola Cardamone & Margherita Scoppola, 2015. "The pattern of EU FDI in the manufacturing industry: What role do third country effects and trade policies play?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 511-532, March.
- repec:spr:manint:v:46:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0051-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel Rainelli, 1996. "La firme multinationale dans la nouvelle économie industrielle internationale," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 231(1), pages 5-11.
- Cédric Durand & Marc Lautier, 2013. "Too big, too quick?. An institutional and systemic overview of the rise of Russian metallurgical transnationals," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 41-76.
- Marcelo José Braga Nonnenberg & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2004. "Determinantes dos Investimentos Diretos Externos em Países em Desenvolvimento," Discussion Papers 1016, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:1:y:1978:i:1:p:82-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.