Growth Theory in a Keynesian Mode: Some Keynesian Foundations for New Endogenous Growth Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucio Sarno & Mark P. Taylor, 2002.
"Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(1), pages 1-5.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2001. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 2913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John T. Harvey, 2004.
"Deviations from uncovered interest rate parity: a Post Keynesian explanation,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 19-35.
- John Harvey, 2003. "Deviations from Uncovered Interest Rate Parity: A Post Keynesian Explanation," Working Papers 200301, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Victoria Chick, 1983. "Macroeconomics after Keynes: A Reconsideration of the General Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530457, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Palley, 2003.
"Pitfalls in the Theory of Growth: An application to the balance of payments constrained growth model,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 75-84.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2002. "Pitfalls in the Theory of Growth: An Application to the Balance-of-Payments-Constrained Growth Model," Chapters,in: The Economics of Demand-Led Growth, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:streco:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:67-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabrício Misso & Ricardo Araújo Azevedo & Frederico Jayme Jr, 2013.
"An extended structural economic dynamics approach to balance-of-payments constrained growth: level of the real exchange rate and endogenous elasticities,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
499, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ricardo Silva Azevedo Araujo & Fabricio Missio & Frederico Jayme Júnio, 2014. "An Extended Structural Economic Dynamics Approach To Balance-Of-Payments-Constrained Growth: Level Of The Real Exchange Rate And Endogenous Elasticities," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1998. "Growth Economics And Development Economics: What Should Development Economists Learn (If Anything) From The New Growth Theory?," Bulletins 12972, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Mark Setterfield, 2003. "Supply and Demand in the Theory of Long-run Growth: Introduction to a symposium on demand-led growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 23-32.
- Ivan V. Rozmainsky, 2013. "A Simple Post Keynesian Model Of Investor Myopia And Economic Growth," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 9(3), pages 45-56.
- Vera Pirimova, 2011. "The Economic Growth and the Conjuncture Cycle in the Keynesian Models," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-20.
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma, 2000. "Cumulative Growth and the Catching-up Debate from a Dis-equilibrium Standpoint," Studies in Economics 0001, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Orlando Gomes, 2010.
"Endogenous Growth, Price Stability And Market Disequilibria,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 3-34, February.
- Orlando Gomes, 2008. "Endogenous Growth, Price Stability and Market Disequilibria," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0608, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Atanas Leonidov, 2006. "Endogenous Theory of Growth and Main Economic Schools," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 38-70.
- Richard Grabowski & Michael P. Shields, 2000. "A Dynamic, Keynesian Model of Development," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 1-15, June.
- repec:pts:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:60-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Ferreira Gabriel & Fabrício Missio, 2016. "Sistema Nacional De Inovação Em Um Modelo Com Restrição Externa," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 083, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2006. "Aggregate Demand, Aggregate Supply and Economic Growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 319-336.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2012. "A neo-Kaleckian - Goodwin model of capitalist economic growth: Monopoly power,managerial pay, labor market conflict, and endogenous technical progress," IMK Working Paper 105-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:19:y:1996:i:1:p:113-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.