Growth Theory in a Keynesian Mode: Some Keynesian Foundations for New Endogenous Growth Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348|
- Thomas Palley, 2003.
"Pitfalls in the Theory of Growth: An application to the balance of payments constrained growth model,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 75-84.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2002. "Pitfalls in the Theory of Growth: An Application to the Balance-of-Payments-Constrained Growth Model," Chapters,in: The Economics of Demand-Led Growth, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fabrício Misso & Ricardo Araújo Azevedo & Frederico Jayme Jr, 2013. "An extended structural economic dynamics approach to balance-of-payments constrained growth: level of the real exchange rate and endogenous elasticities," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 499, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ricardo Silva Azevedo Araujo & Fabricio Missio & Frederico Jayme Júnio, 2014. "An Extended Structural Economic Dynamics Approach To Balance-Of-Payments-Constrained Growth: Level Of The Real Exchange Rate And Endogenous Elasticities," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1998. "Growth Economics And Development Economics: What Should Development Economists Learn (If Anything) From The New Growth Theory?," Bulletins 12972, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Mark Setterfield, 2003. "Supply and Demand in the Theory of Long-run Growth: Introduction to a symposium on demand-led growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 23-32.
- Ivan V. Rozmainsky, 2013. "A Simple Post Keynesian Model Of Investor Myopia And Economic Growth," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 9(3), pages 45-56.
- Vera Pirimova, 2011. "The Economic Growth and the Conjuncture Cycle in the Keynesian Models," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-20.
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma, 2000. "Cumulative Growth and the Catching-up Debate from a Dis-equilibrium Standpoint," Studies in Economics 0001, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Orlando Gomes, 2010. "Endogenous Growth, Price Stability And Market Disequilibria," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 3-34, 02.
- Orlando Gomes, 2008. "Endogenous Growth, Price Stability and Market Disequilibria," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp0608, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Atanas Leonidov, 2006. "Endogenous Theory of Growth and Main Economic Schools," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 38-70.
- Richard Grabowski & Michael P. Shields, 2000. "A Dynamic, Keynesian Model of Development," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Luciano Ferreira Gabriel & Fabrício Missio, 2016. "Sistema Nacional De Inovação Em Um Modelo Com Restrição Externa," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 083, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2006. "Aggregate Demand, Aggregate Supply and Economic Growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 319-336.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2012. "A neo-Kaleckian - Goodwin model of capitalist economic growth: Monopoly power,managerial pay, labor market conflict, and endogenous technical progress," IMK Working Paper 105-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:19:y:1996:i:1:p:113-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed