The Monetary and Fiscal Nexus of Neo-Chartalism: A Friendly Critique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Lavoie, 2013. "The monetary and fiscal nexus of neo-chartalism: A friendly critique," Post-Print hal-01343744, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:revpoe:v:28:y:2016:i:4:p:590-608 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Tymoigne, 2014. "Modern Money Theory and Interrelations between the Treasury and the Central Bank: The Case of the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_788, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2016. "La financiación inicial y final en el circuito monetario y la teoría de la demanda efectiva," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 18(35), pages 47-78, July-Dece.
- repec:elg:ejeepi:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p131-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Tymoigne & L. Randall Wray, 2013. "Modern Money Theory 101: A Reply to Critics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_778, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hein, Eckhard & Dodig, Nina & Budyldina, Natalia, 2014.
"Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared,"
IPE Working Papers
34/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein & Nina Dodig & Natalia Budyldina, 2014. "Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared," Working papers wpaper22, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:228-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Bellofiore, 2014. "The Great Recession and the contradictions of contemporary capitalism," Chapters,in: The Great Recession and the Contradictions of Contemporary Capitalism, chapter 1, pages 7-25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eckhard Hein, 2017.
"Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid 1990s: main developments,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 14(2), pages 131-172, September.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments," IPE Working Papers 75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s - main developments," FMM Working Paper 01-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:jeciss:v:47:y:2013:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MJEI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.