Don Lescohier on Labor Market Policy: The Case of the United States After the First World War
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steedman, Ian, 1988. "Sraffian Interdependence and Partial Equilibrium Analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 85-95, March.
- Fabio D'Orlando, 2005. "Will the classical-type approach survive Sraffian theory?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 633-654.
- Lee,Frederic S., 2006. "Post Keynesian Price Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030212, March.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1984. "Value and Distribution in the Classical Economists and Marx," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 291-325, June.
- Serrano, Franklin, 1995. "Long Period Effective Demand and the Sraffian Supermultiplier," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(0), pages 67-90.
- Guglielmo Chiodi, 1998. "On Non-self-replacing States," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 97-107, February.
- Dumenil, Gerard & Levy, Dominique, 1987. "The Dynamics of Competition: A Restoration of the Classical Analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 133-164, June.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 2001. "The Principle of Effective Demand and Its Relevance in the Long Run," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 383-390, March.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1984. "Piero Sraffa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 1-2, March.
- Dumenil, Gerard & Levy, Dominique, 1999. "Being Keynesian in the Short Term and Classical in the Long Term: The Traverse to Classical Long-Term Equilibrium," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 67(6), pages 684-716, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:jeciss:v:45:y:2011:i:4:p:985-1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MJEI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .