The Economics of Exchange Rates and the Dollarization Debate : The Case Against Extremes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julio Lopez & Ignocio Perrotini Perrotini, 2006. "On floating exchange rates, currency depreciation and effective demand," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(238), pages 221-242.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:14:y:2018:i:2:p:21-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Min Zhang & Adam W. Kolkiewicz & Tony S. Wirjanto & Xindan Li, 2013. "The Impacts of Financial Crisis on Sovereign Credit Risk Analysis in Asia and Europe," Working Paper series 62_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:spr:series:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13209-017-0168-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2006. "On floating exchange rates, currency depreciation and effective demand: a comment," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 389-395.
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2006. "On floating exchange rates, currency depreciation and effective demand: a comment," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 389-395.
- Palley, Thomas I., 2009.
"Rethinking the economics of capital mobility and capital controls,"
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy,
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy (Brazil), vol. 29(3), July-Sept.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "Rethinking the Economics of Capital Mobility and Capital Controls," Working Papers wp193, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "Rethinking the Economics of Capital Mobilityand Capital Controls," IMK Working Paper 01-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- repec:ces:ifofor:v:17:y:2017:i:04:p:43-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Pomfret, 2017. "Currency Union and Disunion in Europe and the Former Soviet Union," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(4), pages 43-47, January.
- Julio López & Ignacio Perrotini, 2006. "Tassi di cambio fluttuanti, deprezzamento valutario e domanda effettiva," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 59(235), pages 233-256.
- Julio Lopez & Ignocio Perrotini Perrotini, 2006. "On floating exchange rates, currency depreciation and effective demand," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(238), pages 221-242.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:ijpoec:v:33:y:2003:i:1:p:61-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MIJP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.