Economic Globalization and Financial Development in East Asia: A Panel Cointegration and Causality Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaidi, Syed Anees Haider & Wei, Zixiang & Gedikli, Ayfer & Zafar, Muhammad Wasif & Hou, Fujun & Iftikhar, Yaser, 2019. "The impact of globalization, natural resources abundance, and human capital on financial development: Evidence from thirty-one OECD countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Wu, Manhwa & Huang, Paoyu & Ni, Yensen, 2017. "Capital liberalization and various financial markets: Evidence from Taiwan," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 265-274.
- Peter Eppinger & Niklas Potrafke, 2015. "Did Globalization Influence Credit Market Deregulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5374, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Eppinger & Niklas Potrafke, 2016.
"Did Globalisation Influence Credit Market Deregulation?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 426-443, March.
- Eppinger, Peter & Potrafke, Niklas, 2016. "Did Globalisation Influence Credit Market Deregulation?," Munich Reprints in Economics 43459, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Yeþim Helhel, 2019. "Kýrýlgan Beþli Ülkelerde Hisse Senedi Piyasasý Geliþimi ve Ekonomik Büyüme Ýliþkisi," Isletme ve Iktisat Calismalari Dergisi, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 19-29.
- Karbhari, Yusuf & Muye, Ibrahim & Hassan, Ahmad Fahmi S. & Elnahass, Marwa, 2018. "Governance mechanisms and efficiency: Evidence from an alternative insurance (Takaful) market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 71-92.
- Hammami, Algia & Ghenimi, Ameni & Bouri, Abdelfatteh, 2019. "Oil prices, US exchange rates, and stock market: evidence from Jordan as a net oil importer," MPRA Paper 94570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samargandi, Nahla & Kutan, Ali M., 2016. "Private credit spillovers and economic growth: Evidence from BRICS countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 56-84.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic globalization; financial development; institutions; panel data analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:50:y:2014:i:1:p:210-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.