The Transmission of Japanese Financial Shocks: Evidence from International Bank Claims on East Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric S. Rosengren & Joe Peek, 2000. "Collateral Damage: Effects of the Japanese Bank Crisis on Real Activity in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 30-45, March.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S, 1997.
"The International Transmission of Financial Shocks: The Case of Japan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 495-505, September.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "The international transmission of financial shocks: the case of Japan," Working Papers 96-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "The International Transmission of Financial Shocks: The Case of Japan," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 357, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2000. "On crises, contagion, and confusion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 145-168, June.
- Serge Jeanneau & Marian Micu, 2002. "Determinants of international bank lending to emerging market countries," BIS Working Papers 112, Bank for International Settlements.
- Thomas D. Willett & Aida Budiman & Arthur Denzau & Gab-Je Jo & Cesar Ramos & John Thomas, 2004. "The Falsification of Four Popular Hypotheses About the Asian Crisis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 25-44, January.
- David Woo & Akihiro Kanaya, 2000. "The Japanese Banking Crisis of the 1990's; Sources and Lessons," IMF Working Papers 00/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Andrew Powell & Ivanna Vladkova-Hollar, 2005. "Banking on Foreigners: The Behavior of International Bank Claims on Latin America, 1985–2000," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(3), pages 1-4.
- Krawczyk, Mariusz K., 2004. "Change and Crisis in the Japanese Banking Industry," HWWA Discussion Papers 277, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
More about this item
KeywordsEast Asia; financial shock; international bank lending; Japanese banking crisis; transmission effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:46:y:2010:i:5:p:4-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .