Determinants of Capital Structure in Emerging European Economies: Evidence from Slovenian Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Črnigoj, Matjaž & Verbič, Miroslav, 2014. "Financial constraints and corporate investments during the current financial and economic crisis: The credit crunch and investment decisions of Slovenian firms," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 502-517.
- Saleh F.A. Khatib & Dewi Fariha Abdullah & Ali Shariff Kabara & Saddam A. Hazaea & Tamil Selvi Rajoo, 2020. "Does Debts have any Impact on Governance Bundle and Agency Costs? Over-Governance Hypothesis," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 9(1), pages 384-396, July.
- Huu Manh Nguyen & Thi Huong Giang Vuong & Thi Huong Nguyen & Yang-Che Wu & Wing-Keung Wong, 2020. "Sustainability of Both Pecking Order and Trade-Off Theories in Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-25, May.
- Škuláňová Nicole, 2020. "Impact of selected determinants on the financial structure of the mining companies in the selected countries," Review of Economic Perspectives, Sciendo, vol. 20(2), pages 197-215, June.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2017. "Determinants of capital structure in emerging markets: Evidence from Vietnam," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 105-113.
- Masiak, Christian & Moritz, Alexandra & Lang, Frank, 2017. "Financing Patterns of European SMEs Revisited: An Updated Empirical Taxonomy and Determinants of SME Financing Clusters," EIF Working Paper Series 2017/40, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Péter Hernádi & Mihály Ormos, 2012. "What managers think of capital structure and how they act: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 47-71, December.
- Darioush Damouri & Jamal Barzegari Khanagha & Mahin Kaffash, 2013. "The Relationship between Changes in the Financial Leverage and the Values of the Tehran Listed Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 198-210, July.
- Matjaž Črnigoj, 2016. "The Responsiveness of Corporate Investments to Changes in Corporate Income Taxation During the Financial Crisis: Empirical Evidence from Slovenian Firms," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(9), pages 2165-2177, September.
- Alina ȚARAN, 2019. "Corporate ownership and capital structure: evidence from Romania," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 10, pages 133-150, June.
More about this item
Keywordscapital structure; emerging European economies; employee-governed firms; leverage; management-governed firms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:45:y:2009:i:1:p:72-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.