Guest Editor's Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milonas, Nikolaos T. & Travlos, Nickolaos G. & Xiao, Jason Zezhong & Tan, Cunkai, 2006. "The ex-dividend day stock price behavior in the Chinese stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 155-174, April.
- Donald H. Fehrs & Gary A. Benesh & David R. Peterson, 1988. "Evidence Of A Relation Between Stock Price Reactions Around Cash Dividend Changes And Yields," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(2), pages 111-123, June.
- Roy Batchelor & Ismail Orakcioglu, 2003.
"Event-related GARCH: the impact of stock dividends in Turkey,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 295-307.
- Ismail Orgakcioglu & Roy Batchelor, 2002. "Event-related GARCH: the impact of stock dividends in Turkey," Working Papers wp02-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Kursat Aydogan & Gulnur Muradoglu, 1998. "Do markets learn from experience? Price reaction to stock dividends in the Turkish market," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 41-49.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1995. " Size and Book-to-Market Factors in Earnings and Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 131-155, March.
- Frank, Murray & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1998.
"Why do stock prices drop by less than the value of the dividend? Evidence from a country without taxes,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 161-188, February.
- Murray Frank & Ravi Jagannathan, 1997. "Why do stock prices drop by less than the value of the dividend? Evidence from a country without taxes," Staff Report 229, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1970. "Marginal Stockholder Tax Rates and the Clientele Effect," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(1), pages 68-74, February.
- Michaely, Roni & Thaler, Richard H & Womack, Kent L, 1995.
" Price Reactions to Dividend Initiations and Omissions: Overreaction or Drift?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 573-608, June.
- Roni Michaely & Richard H. Thaler & Kent Womack, 1994. "Price Reactions to Dividend Initiations and Omissions: Overreaction or Drift?," NBER Working Papers 4778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cahit Adaoglu, 1999. "Regulation Influence on the Dividend Policy of the Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE) Corporations," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 3(11), pages 1-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:43:y:2007:i:6:p:3-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .